miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

MY ZENTANGLE (MI ZENREDO)

Zentangle is an easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

I'll try to make my own zentangle (zenredo). With everything I do for my HAAGA-HELIA task, I will be adding pictures and color. I show only the initial outline. 

If you want to know more I invite you to see the following website. 

http://www.zentangle.com/



Yo voy a tratar de hacer mi propio zentangle (zenredo). Con cada cosa que yo realice para mi tarea para HAAGA-HELIA, voy a ir agregando dibujos y color. Sólo muestro el esquema inicial.

Si quieres saber mas yo te invito a ver la siguiente pagina web.

http://www.zentangle.com/

4 comentarios:

  1. I am a great fan of all kinds of creative methods, and this sounds like a truly original approach to portfolio. Can't wait to see, what you come up with!

    Irmeli

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is a nice start for your blog. As I mentioned in Bogota, you are free to choose your own topics, but I suggest you blog once a week. If you are missing themes, here are some suggestions:
    1. Contact day reflections - what were the concrete take-aways from the second contact week?

    2. Task 1 in my contact day materials suggests you look for a presentation on Kolb's learning cycle, and embed it to the blog (instructions on how to embed are in the blog handout, which is available on Moodle. There are also links to screencast videos on how to do this). If you still find it difficult, let me know, I'm happy to guide you through the steps!

    3. Task 2 in my contact day materials calls for a team discussion about distance period activities. This should be done using free-to-use images (e.g. Creative Commons) to make e.g. A comic strip, slidecast etc., which you could then embed in your blog and write a post around it.

    Of the different gadgets you could add, I'd want to add the translate-gadget. That way it would be easy for me to follow your blog, even if you occasionally write in Spanish!

    Best regards
    Irmeli

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Please, please, get started with the tasks! If you find it difficult to write in English, feel free to write in Spanish! If you choose to do the latter, please include Translate gadget to your margin for me :)

    Irmeli

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Sor Yanet,
    This is a promising start but you need to proceed with pending tasks for module 2 if you want to receive the certificate of attendance. Apart from the 2 tasks mentioned above by Irmeli, you also need to post the reflections and take aways from the collective mind map. Please, try and complete all the remaining tasks today (before next week). Bw David

    ResponderEliminar