domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

UPDATING MY ZENTANGLE

From the day I had in my hands the book of zentangle, I thought of many options to achieve them. First I try with an image made at the computer (the image that is on the first post of my blog), but  I was not satisfied with that.

A several weeks ago that decides to do it by my hand, so I took a cloth (145 cm x 100 cm), colored markers and lots of imagination to make the drawing that I wanted.

Today I already have finished the drawing and I am very happy with the result, only ire rising slowly, showing how I made my zenredo.

First I did the drawing and now I will do the blog ... that strange way of working, but I needed the concept, then shape the idea of my blog.

Greetings

Sor Yanet Salazar












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario