miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2015

MY TEACHING PRACTICE PLAN




My work reflects my thoughts about my teaching style, my idea to develop my plan of session and the conceptual basis of the project.



When I think about my teaching philosophy, I bring to my memory my desire to change things and take full potential of education, for the growth of each person in his human side and therefore change the world and make it a better place to live.


As a teacher, I want to become a leader of change, working to strengthen my ability to make my mark in and out of my classroom. This mark is not just for my apprentices, I also want to share with my colleagues this new way of looking at teaching and learning.


I could not have a greater variety of apprentices as I have had in the SENA. By the nature of the training, people who come to the classroom are all social, economic and cultural conditions; and even age.Their learning styles are also varied. Each group is unique as each of the apprentices. Which leads to design different strategies to strengthen each one of those styles.


Promote the ideal interaction with himself, with others and with nature in the labor and social contexts.


I use movies, videos, books, tales, concept mpas, wordsearches, folding, campaign: I am SENA Culture, games, case studies, roleplay, exposition, problem solution, teamwork, dynamic activities.


The activities of guidance & counselling are perhaps the less developed part in the course, because I do not have the extra time to dedicate a space to deepen the themes and life experiences of the apprentices. In addition, trainees might confuse a session of of guidance & counselling with therapy and that is a line that should not pass, as the center has a psychologist who performs this type of psychological intervention. Even I can not find the balance between teaching and psychology.


During class sessions I use different types of evaluations, being the most important self evaluation peer evaluation and together evaluation.


  • Improve the activities.
  • Choice activities than motivate better.
  • Choise better assignments for each activity.



The Circular 344-2012 SENA has the characteristics of the apprentice of the XXI century: "an apprentice with the technical skills required by the productive sector, with social skills that help you understand their life project and the transformative role of the environment to the needs of a new and prosperous Colombia; where equity, solidarity and sustainable development are the cornerstones in the construction of society."


“Who is a good citizen?
 The good citizen is one who helps the common good, putting at the service of society their talents and resources. That is to say, it is an ethical being, responsible to himself, family, society and the natural and urban environment, complying fully with the moral, natural and state laws.”
El Nuevo Ciudadano Colombiano. Procuraduría General de la Nación. 2012



  • Step 1: Learning 2,5 Hr 
  • Step 2: Rectitude 2,5 Hr 
  • Step 3: Overcoming 2,5 Hr 
  • Step 4: Sincerity 2,5 Hr 
  • Step 5: Forgiveness 2,5 Hr 
  • Step 6: Respect 2,5 Hr 
  • Step 7: Fellowship 2,5 Hr 
  • Step 8: Honesty 2,5 Hr 
  • Step 9: Tolerance 2,5 Hr 
  • Step 10: Gratitude 2,5 Hr 
  • Step 11: Creativity 2,5 Hr 
  • Step 12: Self-control 2,5 Hr

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario