domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2015

MY NETWORK PROJECT




Before the fifth contact week, I already had several ideas in mind to make my project about a knowledge network.



The first idea is a network of apprentices where they share good deeds. This idea came from a project that I've been working this year with my apprentices. The project "I AM SENA CULTURE" is a proposal to emphasize the values and principles that make apprentices SENA, the people with the best technical and personal qualities.


The second network is the product of a need for my workplace. The transversals areas not directly involved with the planning of training and the transversals instructors  are only guests without a say in such planning. With the idea of unifying criteria, sharing materials and build a proposal where this competence is not a filler, but rather an important and fundamental part of the training of apprentices, I raise this second project. I already made some initial activities, the task now is to strengthen the group and make it an important means of communication in our work.

The main steps of each project are:


It is important to say that the project "I am SENA culture", already 80% of the activities were held and now just need the day of the celebration with the children and do the evaluation and the dissemination of project results.

This is the flow of activities for the project TIN Transversal Instructor's Network


One of the first activities of the transverse instructors was to create competence matrix. This document we performed for the course of project formulation that all instructors are doing.



But this matrix is still in process and it is now necessary to finish adjusting some texts. For training, we could not meet again and finish the file.

I colected de email and I created the Google plus community to continue the work we have made. The dificults was to answer emails and join the community.


I also took pictures of each of the instructors and I made the survey


Now I just need time and patience to continue to encourage my teammates to create this space.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario